11th March 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hair Designing in Orane Institute of Beauty and Wellness, Chandigarh?

I am interested to do Diploma in Hair Designing from Orane Institute of Beauty and Wellness, Chandigarh. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

16th March 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hair Designing in Orane Institute of Beauty and Wellness, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Hair Designing from Orane Institute of Beauty and Wellness, Chandigarh. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th standard are eligible to study the Diploma in Hair Designing course at Orane Institute of Beauty and Wellness, Chandigarh. Duration of the Diploma in Hair Designing is four months in Orane Institute of Beauty and Wellness, Chandigarh. Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Hair Designing course can start their career as a hair designer. Candidates have to contact the institute for more details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?