23rd March 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Insurance in Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Insurance in Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

25th March 2019, 05:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Insurance in Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Insurance in Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board are eligible to study the Diploma in Insurance at the Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi. Diploma in Insurance course is taught online at the Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi. Duration of the Diploma in Insurance is one (1) year at the Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
25th March 2019, 11:14 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Insurance in Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board are eligible to study the Diploma in Insurance at the Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi. Diploma in Insurance course is taught online at the Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi. Duration of the Diploma in Insurance is one (1) year at the Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi. Details are available at the website link given http://www.iimps.in/coursedetails?PageId=1
26th March 2019, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational qualification required to study Diploma in Insurance in Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi is pass degree in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Diploma (Insurance) offered at Isara Institute of Management and Professional Study-New Delhi is 1 year duration of online course.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:
http://www.iimps.in/coursedetails?PageId=11#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?