3rd February 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?

Sir, I have done diploma in industrial elctromics from one of the reputed polytechnic, mumbai. But during that I got the atkt and drop of 6 month which I have cleared latar and passed the diploma with 65%. Now I am confused with that I font want do degree electronics as I am feeling insecure about successfully completation of degree. So, my question is which stream should I choose mech or electrical? I hv interest in mech but electrical is quite similer as I have diploma in electronics

4th February 2015, 07:45 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?

You can change stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics. You can choose Mechanical or Electrical depending on your choice.

You have to apply for LEET exam to do B.tech after Diploma.

LEET exam stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

The candidate who qualify in this exam can get admission direct in 2nd year of professional courses.

You must have cleared your diploma with minimum 60% marks and you must not have any live backlogs in Diploma.

Exam pattern of LEET Exam :

There will be two papers as per details given below:

Paper I General

Paper II Professional.
4th March 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?

Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical? And is it possible to Join B.Tech in CSE/IT? Because im interested in Software , moreover i completed my diploma in 2009-13 with 65%. Please suggest. Thanks.
20th May 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

CAN I CHANGE MY STREAM FROM I.T. TO CSE. IN BTECH LATERAL?
16th March 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I wana change my group after diploma in mining , so plz suggest me the stream to which I can change .
I am from telangana and we had ECET as entrance test
26th March 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering 2016-19 successfully without any backlog. In b-tech if I want to change my branch to which group can I have chance to change and how? Can you please tell me sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?