31st December 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Design in Designer Institute of Interior Design, Kochi?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Interior Design in Designer Institute of Interior Design, Kochi? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

3rd January 2019, 10:35 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Design in Designer Institute of Interior Design, Kochi?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Design in Designer Institute of Interior Design, Kochi are mentioned below:-

Aspirants must be a holder of 10th board certificate from a recognized university.
Aspirant must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10th board.
Aspirants are also eligible to get admission after completing 12th board.
No age limit declared yet.

Aspirants can get admission after clearing entrance test and through direct admission.
6th January 2019, 09:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Design in Designer Institute of Interior Design, Kochi?

Diploma in Interior Design in Designer Institute of Interior Design, Kochi is 6 months duration of course. Candidates who have passed SSLC/10th class from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Interior Design in Designer Institute of Interior Design, Kochi. There is no age limit to pursue this course. Candidates have to appear for Aptitude Test conducted by the Institute for getting admission in Diploma in Interior Design in Designer Institute of Interior Design, Kochi.

For details:
http://designerinstitutes.com/ciiid/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?