31st December 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

3rd January 2019, 10:38 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College are mentioned below:-

Aspirants must be a holder of 10th board certificate from a recognized university having Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects.

Aspirant must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10th board.

Aspirants are also eligible to get admission after completing 12th board but from Science stream having PCM as main subject.

No age limit declared yet.

Aspirants can get admission after clearing entrance test and through direct admission.
5th January 2019, 10:21 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.
-> Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College is a pass in SSLC or 10th standard. Duration of the Diploma in Automobile Engineering in the Cochin Technical College is one year.

- >
Diploma in Automobile Engineering consists of theory and practical classes in order to gain expertise in the Automobile Engineering field.

Cochin Technical College website link is given http://www.cochinitc.com/page.php?catid=41
6th January 2019, 09:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College:

You must have passed
S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination from a recognized board.

You must be in between 14 and 25 years of age as on 1st July.

For details visit:http://www.cochinitc.com

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?