30th May 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Mathematics after M.Sc in MAthematics? List of institutions in Chennai for PhD in Mathematics?

Hey, guys please explain me that how do PhD in Mathematics after studying M.Sc in Mathematics? And also do provide me some of the List of institutions in Chennai for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  3. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  4. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  5. How can I directly join Ph.D mathematics? I have completed MSc Mathematics -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  7. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  9. How to do Ph.D after studying MSc in mathematics?
  10. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  12. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  14. Is it beneficial to study correspondence PhD in Mathematics for a Private Professor?
  15. Chances to study PhD in Applied Mathematics for a B.Tech student?
  16. Can I study PhD in Mathematics after completion of my B.Tech?
  17. Chances to do PhD in Mathematics in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  18. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
1st June 2016, 03:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Mathematics after M.Sc in MAthematics? List of institutions in Chennai for PhD in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, guys please explain me that how do PhD in Mathematics after studying M.Sc in Mathematics? And also do provide me some of the List of institutions in Chennai for it.
The aspirant can do PhD in Mathematics after M.Sc in Mathematics. The eligibility to do PhD in Mathematics is a Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. You have to contact the university mathematics department for the availability of guides and other details. You can download the application form website or can get in person and apply with a brief proposal of your proposed topic of research. The list of institutions which offer PhD in Chennai given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?