26th December 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Sri Chakra Maritime College?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Sri Chakra Maritime College. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

30th December 2018, 09:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Sri Chakra Maritime College?

Diploma in Marine Engineering is a one - three year full time course. The minimum eligibility for admission in which is a 55% score in the 10 + 2 examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects or any other equivalent or higher academic course pursued from a recognised University.
Most of the institutes, the course is annual in nature with term and examinations conducted at the end of the year by respective universities.
Admission to the scores depends on a candidate's performance in the relevant entrance test followed by a personal interview round.
31st December 2018, 12:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Sri Chakra Maritime College?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Sri Chakra Maritime College are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 10th or 12th from a recognized university from Science stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th or 12th.
There is no any particular age limit required.

You can get admission after clearing entrance examination conducted by college as well as through direct entry.
31st December 2018, 12:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Sri Chakra Maritime College is given below.

** The candidate should have passed (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam from a recognized board.

** 5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidate.

** The duration of DIPLOMA IN MARINE ENGINEERING course is three years.

** The minimum percentage required in 10th class for the admission of this course is 45 to 50%.
31st December 2018, 03:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Marine Engineering is a 3 years long diploma certificate program.
Most institutes offering diploma in Marine engineering course have 10 + 2 science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Minimum aggregate marks required is 50%.
Candidate must also be physically and mentally fit. Importance is given to medical and physical fitness of a candidate.
The candidate has to qualify the test and personal interview in order to secure seat.
31st December 2018, 04:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study diploma in Marine Engineering in Sri chakra Maritime college:-

> Most of institutes offering diploma in Marine engineering course have 10+2 science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects as the minimum educational qualification required. Minimum aggregate marks required is 50% .

> 10th standard students who want to pursue diploma in marin engineering should select science stream (mathematics group) after 10th.

> Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
1st January 2019, 12:11 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Shri Chakra Maritime College are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised educational board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?