20th June 2014, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study diploma in Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc Nautical Science from Indian Maritime University?

sir
can i do diploma in marine engineering and
i had study B.SC nautical science
in Indian maritime university???????
waiting for your response

9th September 2014, 11:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study diploma in Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc Nautical Science from Indian Maritime University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
can i do diploma in marine engineering and
i had study B.SC nautical science
in Indian maritime university???????
waiting for your response
Yes, you are eligible for Diploma in Marine Engineering after B.Sc nautical science course. 12th standard with science stream specialization is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Marine Engineering. Those who are interested to apply for this course must have good mental and physical health. This course is generally for male candidates.

Diploma in Marine Engineering Eligibility Criteria:-

-The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Marine Engineering is to be qualified in 10th and 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a main subject from a recognized university.
-The candidate who studied Biology in 12th standard will get first preference at the time of admission.
-Minimum marks in the entrance test are also a criterion for selection in most of the Institutes.
-The candidate must be physically as well as medically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?