12th December 2011, 10:09 PM
maverick j

Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? Can I pursue my studies along with Job after completion of B-Pharmacy?

iam persuing b pharm and currently in 3rd year, i would like to know which course is better among m pharm or pharm d also if i can persue my studies along with a job after completing b pharm plz do answer

Related Questions:
  1. Which option is better between M.Pharmacy and Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  2. Which is better to study among M.Pharmacy and Pharma.D after completing B.Pharmacy?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in UK with scholarship through GRE, IELTS and TOEFL?
  4. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  5. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  6. How can I manage my studies while doing B.Pharmacy 3rd semester along with job? -- [New]
  7. Is there a chance to pursue doctor of pharmacy abroad after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  8. What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  10. How to study B.Pharmacy after completion of MBA?
  11. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy in USA
  12. Which course should I opt under M-Pharmacy? Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course?
  13. Will there be any Institutions which give admission for M.Pharmacy in this December being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy?
  14. Which companies I can get jobs after the completion of B.Tech? Can I do a job along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  16. List of various correspondence courses available in India(preferably in Bangalore). I'm pursuing M.Pharmacy
  17. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  18. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2011, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? Can I pursue my studies along with Job after completion of B-Pharmacy?

It is better to pursue M.Pharmacy after completing your B.Pharm degree.The master course will help the candidate to get in to a better job in the long run. You can select correspondence method of study, if you want to continue studies along with Job. Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Department of Correspondence Studies – Chandigarh, etc offer M.Pharm course through distance education. National Education Management & Technology Studies, Thapar University, etc also offers the course. The details on the courses can be collected from the official website of these institutes.
2nd April 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? Can I pursue my studies along with Job after completion of B-Pharmacy?

Can i get admission in B.pharmacy without giving MH-CET exam
4th July 2016, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

What is best option after compliting d.pharmacy?..b.pharmacy or elsewhere
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?