8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma in Massage Therapy seats are available in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  4. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  5. Where should I study PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management course through distance learning in Delhi?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  8. Specializations available to study BEMS in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  9. What kind of group discussion topics are there in IBM company? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
  11. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
  12. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  13. What is the future of Occupational Therapist?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  15. Eligibility to study DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in St. Stephen’s Hospital and Medical College?
  16. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  17. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
29th June 2019, 03:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram is the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list so you should score good marks in the written examination to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram. The course duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?