15th April 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?

Sir,
I want to do Phd in Quality Management after completion of my Post Graduation Diploma in Hospital Management. Please let me know what is the procedure and eligibility criteria for admission?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  3. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  6. How to join Ph.D in Hospital Management?
  7. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  9. Eligible courses in PG Diploma available to study PhD in Management?
  10. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  12. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  13. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management?
  14. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  16. What is the fee for Hospital Management course? Details of Loan to study Hospital Management?
  17. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
10th May 2015, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?

You must have a Post Graduation degree to become eligible for Ph.D admission. Also, there is a percentage criteria and you need to have at least 55% marks in your Master's degree in relevant discipline. If you are looking for admission Ph.D in management then you must have a master's degree in the management field only.

There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category and they need only 50% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission in India. Admission in most of the top Institutes is based on the score in NET/SLET/GATE/JRF/CAT/GMAT and personal interview. Hence, try to get a excellent score in any of these exams to make sure you get admission in top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?