18th September 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

20th September 2018, 07:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar is that candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized board. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is regular full time 3 years duration of course.
21st September 2018, 01:32 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10th examination.
21st September 2018, 05:02 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Master Pro Institute of Technology, Srinagar are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their qualification of Class 10th with minimum aggregate of 55% score, with any of - ITI certificate or certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair.
21st September 2018, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have minimum class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education to become eligible for diploma in mechanical engineering. Admission will be through state polytechnic entrance exam.

You need to perform well in the entrance exam, to have any chance of admission in the said institution of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?