15th November 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and this is my final year. I want to continue my studies after completing Diploma. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission? Please tell me the fee structure of IIT colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  3. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college?
  8. In which year will I get admission in BE after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  10. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  11. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  14. Is there a Diploma course in IITs?
  15. Am I eligible for getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma course in mechanical branch?
  16. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  17. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I get direct admission in IIT college after completing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2016, 06:46 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?

Being a diploma in Mechanical engineering degree holder you are not eligible for admission as the admission in IIT or any other CFTI's ( Centrally Funded Institute of Technology ) is based on the JEE Rank which includes the percentile aggregate of Class 12th board examination which is not available in the case of diploma holders.

But you can appear in JEE for admission in other private colleges which takes admission on the basis of performance in JEE, as for the same any degree equivalent to Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized institute is acceptable.

For more details and updates regarding JEE you can visit to its official link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?