3rd January 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science?

Hello everyone, I want to join Warangal Institute of Technology and Science for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

8th January 2019, 10:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science are as follows.

You must have passed 10+2/ intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized institute.

You must have qualified TS-POLYCET conducted by the Government of Telanagana State.

Warangal Institute of Technology and Science website is:
http://wits.ac.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Remove *
8th January 2019, 04:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue diploma in mechanical engineer in Warangal Institute is that candidate must have minimum qualification of 10th standard with science, mathematics and English as main subjects.
The candidate has to qualify the entrance test that is conducted by the institute itself.
8th January 2019, 04:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Warangal Institute of Technology and Science for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in the Warangal Institute of Technology and Science is given below:

Students with a pass in 10th standard (SSC) examination conducted by the Telangana State Board of Secondary Education with Mathematics and Physical Sciences (Physics & Chemistry), Social Studies as optional subjects in a single attempt with 50% marks in aggregate or 50% in optional subjects or a pass in it.
Duration of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?