3rd October 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Indore Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi friends, I want to join Indore Institute of Medical Sciences for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

8th October 2019, 11:21 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Indore Institute of Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Indore Institute of Medical Sciences for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Minimum eligibility to study the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course at the Indore Institute of Medical Sciences is a pass in Class XII (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board. Duration of the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course is 2 years full time in the Indore Institute of Medical Sciences. Interested and eligible candidates can contact the institute for the admission to study the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course at the Indore Institute of Medical Sciences.
8th October 2019, 11:28 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Indore Institute of Medical Sciences?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Indore Institute of Medical Sciences is Candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Science subjects from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?