13th September 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in ISBM - Chennai?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in ISBM - Chennai. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

15th September 2018, 02:30 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in ISBM - Chennai?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology are mentioned below:-

Aspirants must have cleared their 10th from a recognized board.
There is no time fixed to pursue Diploma degree course. One can pursue after completing 12th, graduation, Post-Graduation also.

Aspirants must have scored a minimum of 50% to 55% aggregate in 10h board.

15th September 2018, 03:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in ISBM - Chennai?

As per as I know that Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course is not available in ISBM - Chennai. Hence you can not pursue that course from ISBM - Chennai. In order to know about courses available and its eligibility in ISBM - Chennai, please visit the below mentioned website.
https://www.isbm.org.in/isbm-courses.php

16th September 2018, 06:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in ISBM Chennai:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in ISBM Chennai is given below,

Name of the College - ISBM Chennai

Name of the Course - Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology

The minimum qualification required is given below,

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with Science subjects.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 50% marks in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Website

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?