13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi?

I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Business Management from Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

14th September 2018, 04:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi?

=> Advance Diploma in Business Management - ADBM is an Diploma type course.

=> The duration of this course is 12 Months.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in graduation for Advance Diploma in Business Management is 50%.

=> For more information you can visit at the official website: www.rimseducation.com/
14th September 2018, 04:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Business Management from Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Students passing successfully out of their 10+2 or Diploma in Business Management or equivalent are eligible to study an Advance Diploma in Business Management at Royal Institute of Management Studies. Duration of the Advance Diploma in Business Management is one year (two semesters). Students can apply online or offline for the admission to study an Advance Diploma in Business Management at Royal Institute of Management Studies. Royal Institute of Management Studies website link is given Click Here
14th September 2018, 11:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi is given below.

If you want to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi, you must have passed 10+2 examination or Diploma in Business Management (DBM) or equivalent from a recognized board to be eligible.

You can get all details on the website of Institute I.e. http://www.rimseducation.com/
15th September 2018, 02:39 PM
ranu shahi

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi are mentioned below:-

Aspirants must have completed their 12th or its equivalent from a recognized university in any of the stream.

Aspirants must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate in 12th.
15th September 2018, 02:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi are as follows:-

Candidates must have completed their Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Candidates can complete their Intermediate from any of the stream. Any particular stream is not required.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Intermediate.
16th September 2018, 06:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Advanced Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Advanced Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi is given below.

Name of the College - Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi

Name of the Course - Advanced Diploma in Business Management

Minimum educational qualification required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. And the course structure generally includes some of the major topics like,
* Marketing Management
* Organizational Behaviour
* Human Resource Management
* Strategic Management..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?