1st November 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

7th November 2018, 04:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar are:

You must have passed HSC conducted by BSE Odisha or equivalent with Mathematics and Science subjects with minimum 35% marks to be eligible.

You should be minimum 14 years of age at the time of admission and there is no upper age bar.
8th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha / 10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha and secured at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination with pass in Mathematics and Science subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar. Duration of the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar is 3 years. There is no upper age limit to apply for the admission to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?