1st November 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019?

Dear Sir/Madam, can you please tell me about the syllabus of Delhi Polytechnic CET for admission in Diploma Engineering courses of 2019? I am going to apply in this entrance exam for my Diploma admission. Please tell me about the syllabus asap.

7th November 2018, 10:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019?

Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019 will be conducted for 5 tests. Syllabus of CET Delhi 2019 will be different for all the tests. Basically, the questions paper will include the questions from subjects and topics studied in 10th/12th class depending upon the test. You can visit the official website i.e. https://cetdelhi.nic.in in order to get the detailed information about Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019 syllabus for each test.

8th November 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, can you please tell me about the syllabus of Delhi Polytechnic CET for admission in Diploma Engineering courses of 2019? I am going to apply in this entrance exam for my Diploma admission. Please tell me about the syllabus asap.

Syllabus of Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019 is given below:

There are 150 objective type questions asked in the Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019 from CBSE syllabus of Class IX and X.

Mathematics – 50 questions
Physics – 40 questions
Chemistry – 30 questions
Biology – 15 questions
English – 15 questions

Total – 150 questions

Each correct answer carries 4 marks and for incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.

8th November 2018, 01:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of Delhi Polytechnic CET 2019:-

The syllabus varies from one test to the other. It is as follows:-

For test 1, a candidate must make preparation from the subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology and English subjects from the syllabus of class 9th and 10th.

If applying for test 2, then prepare from current affairs, analytical and logical and ability and English comprehension and grammar from class 12th.

Test 3, includes current affairs, Hindi comprehension considered of grammar and logical and analytical ability.

Test 4th includes the varieties of questions from subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics or Biology from class 11th as well as 12th.

Test V includes questions from subjects such as physics, mathematics and Chemistry of class 10th, 11th and 12th.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?