1st November 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

7th November 2018, 05:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar are given below.

Admission to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering has done on the basis of marks obtained in the Diploma Entrance Test (DET) followed by central*counselling*conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training (DTE&T),*Odisha.

KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar website link is
http://kp.kiit.ac.in
8th November 2018, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar through Diploma Entrance Test (DET) followed by central counseling conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar. Those candidates who have passed HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha / 10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha and obtained a minimum 35% marks with pass in Mathematics and Science subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in KIIT Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?