10th December 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in NIMT-New Delhi for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

13th December 2018, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi?

You need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institution is affiliated to. Admission will be on merit, which will be decided through entrance exam.

Seats are allotted bases on rank and you must have a rank according to your choice of institution or college.
13th December 2018, 11:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi?

In order to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi, you should have passed 10th class with minimum 45% marks from a recognized institute. NIMT-New Delhi offers Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in distance education mode.

You can get detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
http://nimtweb.org/CD/Metallurgy-Dip...8#.XBKMfuBX6yU
14th December 2018, 09:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering:

The candidate must have completed 10th or its equivalent examination with 35% in each of the subjects with science and mathematics.
Student must have studied English as one of the subjects in class 10th.

Admission to this program is mainly done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the concerned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?