10th December 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from NIMT-New Delhi. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college?

13th December 2018, 10:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi?

There is no entrance exams required to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi. Candidates are admitted based on verification of the required documents and eligibility conditions. Candidates must have passed 10th class from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi.
For detailed information, visit;
http://nimtweb.org/nimt/P/Admission-Procedure-8
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?