10th December 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi?

I want to do Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from NIMT-New Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly let me know asap.

13th December 2018, 11:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi?

In order to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in NIMT-New Delhi, you have to purchase the Prospectus and application form from Institute either in person from the Institute or from study centres on payment of Rs. 100 or through post with a written request along with the demand draft/at par cheque of Rs. 150 drawn in favour of “Neptune Institute of Management & Technology payable at New Delhi/Delhi. After completing the application form along with required documents you have to sent it by post/courier or submitted in person to the Institute or the study centre/campus. You have to pay processing fee Rs. 500 at the time of admission.

For more details visit:
http://nimtweb.org/nimt/P/Admission-Procedure-8

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?