23rd January 2021, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Mother Theresa Postgraduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker from Mother Theresa Postgraduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

26th January 2021, 12:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Mother Theresa Postgraduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Mother Theresa Postgraduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university to be eligible to take admission in this course.

Admission will done directly on the basis of merit list of last qualifying exam.
27th January 2021, 09:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Mother Theresa Postgraduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker from Mother Theresa Postgraduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?
Those candidates who have completed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker from Mother Theresa Postgraduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences. .

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?