4th May 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD in Physical Science being a B.Sc and B.Ed holder in Mathematics and Physical Sciences?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Electronics and B.Ed with Mathematics and Physical Sciences. Whether I am eligible for doing PhD in Physical Sciences or not?

Related Questions:
6th May 2016, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in Physical Science being a B.Sc and B.Ed holder in Mathematics and Physical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Electronics and B.Ed with Mathematics and Physical Sciences. Whether I am eligible for doing PhD in Physical Sciences or not?
You have completed B.Sc degree in Mathematics, Physics and Electronics. Also you have completed B.Ed course so you are not eligible for Ph.D course in Physical Science.

If you have completed M.Sc in Physical Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Physical Science.

There are no age criteria.
6th May 2016, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in Physical Science being a B.Sc and B.Ed holder in Mathematics and Physical Sciences?

No, you need at least a M.Sc degree with 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission in India. There is no other way you will be eligible for Ph.D admission in India.

Therefore, try to complete your M.Sc degree in the concerned field then only you will be eligible for admission in the required programme.
7th May 2016, 12:38 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for PhD in Physical Science after completing Graduation. The minimum educational needed to pursue for PhD in Physical Science is Master Degree or its equivalent qualification with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized university which is approved by UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?