23rd January 2021, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology at the Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Hello Sir, I am interested in studying Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology at the Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

26th January 2021, 12:29 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology at the Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology at the Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Admission will be done directly on the basis of merit list of intermediate score.
27th January 2021, 09:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology at the Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested in studying Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology at the Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.
Those candidates who have completed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Hotel Management.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.

So if you have above mentioned criteria then you are eligible for Diploma in Hotel Management at Pondicherry Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?