27th March 2020, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher's Training at the Kakdwip Primary Teacher's Training Institute?

Hello Sir, I am interested in studying Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher's Training at the Kakdwip Primary Teacher's Training Institute. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

3rd April 2020, 09:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher's Training at the Kakdwip Primary Teacher's Training Institute?

You can check the eligibility to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher's Training Institute here-

Candidate should have completed at least 10 + 2 in any stream with minimum 50% score from a recognised board are eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?