18th February 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Optometry in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad?

I am interested to do Diploma in Optometry from Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

22nd February 2019, 11:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Optometry in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Optometry from Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!
Students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are preferred for the admission to study Diploma in Optometry at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad. Students in the age group of 17 years to 35 years can apply for the admission. Duration of the Diploma in Optometry course at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad is two years. There are 5 Diploma in Optometry seats available in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad. Students can find the details in the website link given xStudents who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are preferred for the admission to study Diploma in Optometry at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad. Students in the age group of 17 years to 35 years can apply for the admission. Duration of the Diploma in Optometry course at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad is two years. There are 5 Diploma in Optometry seats available in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad. Students can find the details in the website link given https://www.aimsindia.com/asian-institute-of-paramedics/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?