27th February 2013, 01:17 PM
nandini raju

How can I write KCET? I am from AP

my native is andhra pradesh iwant write kcet how to apply that

31st October 2015, 11:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I write KCET? I am from AP

Yes,you are eligible for KCET even if you belong from Andhra Pradesh.

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test .

After qualifying in KCET exam, candidates will be eligible to get admission in the medical and dental programs such as Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy, B.Sc. Agriculture, Sericulture, Forestry, etc.

The eligibility criteria for KCET 2016 are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

-The candidate should also be qualified with the optional subjects Mathematics, Biology and computer science.

-The candidate must have secured at least 50%(40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate in 12th board exam .

-The candidate applying for the KCET Government seat should have studied and passed from a Government recognized institute of Karnataka for a minimum period of 7 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?