27th September 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University?

Hello everyone, I want to join Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University for studying Diploma in Oriental Librarianship course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

29th September 2018, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University for studying Diploma in Oriental Librarianship course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Candidates must have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from the Madrasa Education Board or any recognized Board or Council are eligible to study a Diploma in Oriental Librarianship course in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University. Duration of the course is one year in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
30th September 2018, 02:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed their 10th from a recognized university.

Candidate can pursue Diploma after completing their 12th/ graduation also.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th board.
30th September 2018, 06:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University are given below.

** Diploma in Oriental Librarianship is an Diploma type course.

** The duration of Diploma in Oriental Librarianship course is one years.

** For Diploma in Oriental Librarianship course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in 12th for Diploma in Oriental Librarianship course is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?