27th September 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati?

Hi, I want to join Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training course in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

29th September 2018, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training course in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

The course structure of Advance Diploma in Pre-Primary and Primary Teacher Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute is given below:

>> Principles of Education
>> School Organization and Administration
>> Child Psychology
>> Early Childhood Care and Education
>> Demonstration and Explanation of the Montessori Apparatus
>> General Methods of Teaching
>> Geometry Nomenclature
>> Psychology Project

Students have to contact the Pinnacle Education and Research Institute for exact details on the same.

Duration of the Advance Diploma in Pre-Primary and Primary Teacher Training is one year in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute.
30th September 2018, 06:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati?

Course structure and duration of Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati are given below.

** Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training is an Diploma type course.

** Duration = 2 Years

** Level = Diploma After 10+2

** Type = Diploma

** Eligibility = 10+2

** In order to get syllabus of this course you should visit at the official website of Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?