24th May 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy in SAGE University, Indore?

I am interested to do Diploma in Pharmacy course from SAGE University, Indore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

26th May 2019, 05:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy in SAGE University, Indore?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy in SAGE University, Indore;

You must have passed HSC/10+2 with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

You must have cleared SAGE Aptitude Test (SAT)/SAGE Scholastics Test (SST) conducted by university.

For details, visit the official website link given below;
https://sageuniversity.in/course/d-pharm/
26th May 2019, 06:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy in SAGE University, Indore?

You need to have class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and maths/biology with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board of education. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university.

Just make sure you have got excellent marks in the entrance exam if you want admission at your choice of university or institute.
27th May 2019, 10:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> D.Pharma. or Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course and the duration of this course is two years.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized university.

=> Or the candidate should have passed the first year of the three-year degree course in Science.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the SAGE University, Indore.
27th May 2019, 02:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Pharmacy course from SAGE University, Indore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any one of the State Boards / ICSE / CBSE / ISC / NIOS / IB are eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy in SAGE University, Indore. Diploma in Pharmacy is of 2 years duration in SAGE University. Details are available at the website link given https://sageuniversity.in/institute-of-pharmaceutical-sciences/#
28th May 2019, 08:36 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Doing Diploma in Pharmacy in SAGE University, Indore is amazing because there are more job opportunity available after the course. If you want to get admission in a SAGE University, Indore for Diploma in Pharmacy then you should have these qualifications:

1) You must complete Intermediate course in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and English as main subjects with at least 50% of marks from a recognized board.

2) Those who studied at State Boards/ICSE/CBSE/ISC /NIOS/IB can be eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy at SAGE University.

Official Website - > https://sageuniversity.in/institute-...cal-sciences/#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?