3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Pharmacy in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Pharmacy in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore. I want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

30th November 2019, 08:41 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Pharmacy in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore? Duration of this course?

The eligibility to study Bachelor of Pharmacy in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The candidate should have passed 12th class with Science subjects from a recognized board of education.

** In order to get admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy course, the candidate should have to score at least 50% marks in your 12th class.

The course duration of Bachelor of Pharmacy in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?