17th January 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Engineering in The Institution of Permanent Way Engineers, New Delhi?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in The Institution of Permanent Way Engineers, New Delhi for Diploma in Railway Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

21st January 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Engineering in The Institution of Permanent Way Engineers, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in The Institution of Permanent Way Engineers, New Delhi for Diploma in Railway Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Railway Engineering in the Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (India) is given below:

For non railway persons:

Candidates should have passed a 3 year Diploma in any discipline of Engineering recognized by the Central or State or Union Territory Government or Graduation in Science or Engineering or Graduation with Mathematics or Science as one of the subjects in 10+2 or its equivalent examination

For Railway employees:

Candidates with the above mentioned qualification or having passed High School / SSC or having equivalent qualification with Mathematics / Science and having at least 3 years of experience in Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?