12th February 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Diploma from Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (IPWE), New Delhi in Indian Railways?

I want to pursue a Diploma course from Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (IPWE), New Delhi. What is the scope of Diploma from this Institution in Indian Railways? In which department and at which post can I get a job after completion of Diploma from IPWE?

1st March 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Diploma from Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (IPWE), New Delhi in Indian Railways?

Is this diploma eligible for railway GDCE and LDCE exam?.I am working in southern railway as a Track maintainer.give reply.can I apply after getting this diploma.
31st October 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Diploma from Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (IPWE), New Delhi in Indian Railways?

I am having degree in civil .So can I get jobs after pursuing this course?
8th August 2021, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue a Diploma course from Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (IPWE), New Delhi. What is the scope of Diploma from this Institution in Indian Railways? In which department and at which post can I get a job after completion of Diploma from IPWE?
17th July 2022, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma IPWE
How or which post for job in railway i should apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?