24th April 2019, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

29th April 2019, 11:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

=> Diploma in Safety, Health, and Environmental Engineering is a Diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering course is one year.

=> For the admission of Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering course the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.

=> After completing Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering you can become Environmental Engineer.
29th April 2019, 05:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Safety, Health and Environment Management in the Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board.
Duration of the Diploma in Safety, Health and Environment Management in the Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety is one year. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th April 2019, 07:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety is that the candidate must have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with science stream from a recognized board. Duration of that course is 1 year.

You can find details in the below mentioned official website link;
http://bifsindia.com/course/diploma-...-engineering/#
30th April 2019, 05:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environment Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety are as follows:-

Candidate must have successfully passed their Higher Secondary Education (10+2) with Science Stream from a recognised educational board.

Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 examination.

There is no age bar to pursue this course.
30th April 2019, 07:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 10th/ 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have from Science stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidate age should not be less than 15 or 16 years.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.

For more information visit on its official website.
1st May 2019, 08:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the Eligibility to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety below :-

Eligibility:-
-------------
You should have completed 10+2 or 12th grade in any relevant stream of Arts/Commerce/Science with a minimum aggregate from a recognized board.
3rd May 2019, 12:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Eligibility to study the Diploma in Safety Health and Environmental Engineering are applicants should pass the 10+2 in any stream and the course duration is one year the course help the people to know the roles and duty on industrial health, work hygiene.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?