24th April 2019, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering course from Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

1st May 2019, 08:52 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

Admission Process to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course is done only on the basis of merit list that is the marks obtained in the 12th grade.

You can apply the course by forwarding mail to the following email address.
[email protected]

You can contact them over phone.
Contact Number : 8799999299, 8574401757

You can also drop your application directly at the college.

College Address: Dhaniya Mehri Pull, Rajaji Puram Lucknow, 226017

You can also visit the following website to get more information in this regard.

http://bifsindia.com/course/diploma-in-fire-and-safety/
1st May 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering course from Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Interested candidates have to contact the institute in person and collect the application and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Management course at the Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Management course is a pass in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized board in the Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety. Admission to the Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Management course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?