24th April 2019, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering admission in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

I want to apply for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering course from Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

30th April 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering admission in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering course from Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

As per the details available, there is no entrance examination available for the admission to study Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Management course at the Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Management course on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in the Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety. Candidates can contact the institute for exact details on the same. Details about the course is available at the website link given Click Here
1st May 2019, 12:41 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering admission in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

Quote:
There is no such entrance exam conducted for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering admission in Bhartiya Institute of Fire and Safety. The admission will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the 10th board examination. Those who scored good marks in science and Mathematics subject can get first preference at the time of admission. Please conduct the institution administration office for more details regarding the admission process.

Contact Information:
BIFS - Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety
Address: Dhaniya Mari Pull, Alamnagar Mohan Rd, Habibpur, Rajajipuram, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Phone: 087999 99299
Official website -> http://bifsindia.com/course/diploma-...t-management/#
1st May 2019, 08:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There is no requirement to pass any entrance examination to get admission for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering admission in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety.Admission process is based on the Merit list.

You must have the following Eligibility to get admission in this course.

You need to have passed 10+2 or 12th grade in any relevant stream of Arts/Commerce/Science with a minimum aggregate from a recognized board.
3rd May 2019, 12:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:

There is no Entrance exam conducted for the Diploma in safety health and environmental Engineering course in Bhartiya Institute of fire and safety. The admission is based on merit. The mark scored by the candidate in the 10th board exam will take into consideration at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?