7th November 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Sculpture in Minerva Institute of Management and Technology Dehradun?

I want to do Diploma in Sculpture from Minerva Institute of Management and Technology Dehradun. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

9th November 2019, 09:45 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Sculpture in Minerva Institute of Management and Technology Dehradun?

The eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Sculpture in Minerva Institute of Management and Technology Dehradun is 10+2 passed with foundation course in (Sculpture And Modelling).

The duration of Diploma in Sculpture in Minerva Institute of Management and Technology Dehradun would be of 1 year and is full time.

For more details, refer to the website https://minervaindia.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?