23rd July 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Asian Workers Development Institute?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Tally Software from Asian Workers Development Institute. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

27th July 2019, 01:27 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Asian Workers Development Institute?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course and in the above mentioned university, you should fulfill the below mentioned criteria, kindly have a look at it;

> You should have completed your minimum of 10th or 12th examination from a recognized university
> You should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your board examination
> You will have to appear for and admission test conducted by the prospective institute.

Admission will be basically provided on merit basis and so I suggest you to please prepare well for your examination and I am sure you will be able to clear it and get admission and continue with your education ahead.
27th July 2019, 01:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Asian Workers Development Institute?

Please find below the Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software at Asian Workers Development Institute.

Academic Qualification :-
---------------------------
The basic requirement of educational qualification for this diploma course
is that You need to have passed class 10+2 or High School Examination or its equivalent from any recognized board or Institute.

You can visit the website http://www.awdibmt.net/ for more information.
27th July 2019, 04:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Tally Software is a certificate level Accounts course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Asian Workers Development Institute is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Tally Software. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
17th January 2022, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees required to study the diploma course of tally?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?