2nd January 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for IAS exam after B.Sc.Cardiac Technology/Dialysis Technology?

Am i eligible for IAS exam with degree in cardiac technology or dialysis technology? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

3rd January 2016, 03:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for IAS exam after B.Sc.Cardiac Technology/Dialysis Technology?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the civil Service exams after completion of a degree course in any stream from recognized university.

Age 21-30 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories.
3rd January 2016, 04:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for IAS exam after B.Sc.Cardiac Technology/Dialysis Technology?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for I.A.S examination after bachelor degree.

To appear for I.A.S examination candidate need to have graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university with passing percentage. The age criteria to appear for examination is 21-32 years for open category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination known as Civil Service examination for recruitment as I.A.S Officer. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
3rd January 2016, 07:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and it is the highest post in the administrative field which a civilian can achieve. Also to be an IAS officer you are required to clear Civil Services Examination with top rankings.

Civil Services examination ( commonly known as IAS examination or UPSC examination ) is conducted once every by Union Public Service Commission in three stages which includes Preliminary Test, Mains and Personal Interview respectively.

--> Also for appearing in the same examination you must satisfy the criteria which are given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 21 years to 32 years in case you belong to general category as there is provision of age relaxation for other reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course with any subject of your choice from a recognized university.

So being B.Sc in Cardiac / Dialysis technology which too is a graduation degree course you are eligible for appearing in the same examination on the basis of your educational qualification but for your confirmed eligibility you must satisfy the other eligibility criteria too.

For more detailed information about the same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in or www.upscexam.com.
3rd January 2016, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any degree from a recognized university will make you eligible for IAS exam. If you have B.Sc In Cardiac Technology or Dialysis Technology from a recognized university then there is no problem at all.

Just make sure that you fulfill other criteria like age and citizenship etc. Therefore, don't worry about your qualification and be prepared for exam.
3rd January 2016, 09:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for IAS exam with degree in cardiac technology or dialysis technology? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible for IAS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general candidates. Age relaxation is given below -

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman

Number of Attempts:-

For open category:- 7 attempts
For OBC category:- 9 attempts
For SC/ST category:- No limit
7th May 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc cardio vascular technology how to study for ias exam
10th February 2021, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Dialysis technician students can apply for exam
28th April 2021, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

If there is cardiology as the optional subject in IAS?please clear my doubt
17th January 2022, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

B.sc. renal dialysis students can be apply for IAS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?