12th February 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agricultural Water Management in SHIATS, Allahabad?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Agricultural Water Management in SHIATS, Allahabad? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

14th February 2019, 01:21 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agricultural Water Management in SHIATS, Allahabad?

This program introduces student to issues related to water management project planning, designing and Management studies.
The duration of this course is one year.
The minimum eligibility criteria for this course is 10+2+3 with Minimum 50% aggregate.
14th February 2019, 12:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agricultural Water Management in SHIATS, Allahabad?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agricultural Water Management in SHIATS, Allahabad are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Graduation from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Graduation.
There is no any particular age limit required.
14th February 2019, 01:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agricultural Water Management in SHIATS, Allahabad are as follows:-
Candidate must have done their 10+2 and graduation with Science stream from a recognised university.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in last qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?