29th April 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this Polytechnic. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  3. How many Diploma in Automobile Engineering seats are available in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  5. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  6. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  8. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  10. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  11. List of colleges to apply for automobile engineering after completion of diploma?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  15. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  16. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  17. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur? -- [New]
14th February 2019, 01:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, the candidate should have passed 10th class with Mathematics and Science from a recognized Board.

=> Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a Diploma level Automobile Engineering course.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic and 10th class percentage marks.

=> The duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?