29th November 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and fee structure per semester of PG Diploma in Business Management in Institute of Management Studies, Career Development and Research?

Hello friends, I want to know about the per semester fee structure of PG Diploma in Business Management which is available in the Institute of Management Studies, Career Development and Research. Kindly tell me what is the latest syllabus of this course in this institute?

30th November 2019, 10:20 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and fee structure per semester of PG Diploma in Business Management in Institute of Management Studies, Career Development and Research?

The latest syllabus and fee structure per semester of PG Diploma in Business Management in the Institute of Management Studies, Career Development, and Research are given below.

FIRST SEMESTER

** Principles and Practices of Management and Organizational Behaviour

** Management Accounting

** Managerial Economics

** Principles of Marketing

** Basics of Communication Skills

SECOND SEMESTER

** Marketing Management

** Financial Management

** Operations Management

** Materials & Logistics Management

** Information Technology

THIRD SEMESTER

** Human Resource Management

** Management Information Systems

** Legal Aspects of Business

** Statistical and Quantitative Techniques

** Research Methodology

FOURTH SEMESTER

** Management Control Systems

** Specialization I

** Specialization II

** Economic Environment of

** Business and Environmental

** Management

** Project Report

The fee structure per semester of PG Diploma in Business Management in the Institute of Management Studies, Career Development, and Research is Rs.23800.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?