29th August 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications course in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

8th September 2019, 01:38 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

The educational qualification required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology is Graduation or Post Graduation with 50% marks aggregate.

The admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology through the entrance examination conducted by Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology.

You can check the website http://www.gurukulgwalior.org for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?