17th April 2011, 10:11 PM
gemini.ramya

Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Leather Technology in West Bengal on the basis of lateral entry through JELET exam?

Hi,

I have completed diploma in leather technology from karnataka institute of leather technology affiliated to CLRI (AICTE approved). Am i eligible to pursue b tech in leather technology in west bengal on the basis of lateral entry thrugh JELET exam? Please reply which will be very helpful to build my career.

Thank you

18th July 2011, 11:34 AM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Leather Technology in West Bengal on the basis of lateral entry through JELET exam?

yes you are eligible.
for this appear in JELET 2011.you will be addmitted to 2nd year of the course
7th January 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Leather Technology in West Bengal on the basis of lateral entry through JELET exam?

i am diploma holder in architecture west Bengal. am i appear in jelet exam for admition in b.tech civil in 2nd year by lateral entry?
12th April 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i wat to know abt leather engineering ,can u tell wat is leather engineeringand i want to knw wat institutes in indua
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?