25th July 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  2. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  3. Will GNIIT diploma course be considered as a gap?
  4. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  5. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  6. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  7. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  8. Am I eligible for MNC companies like TCS, Infosys and TechMahindra if I have 1 year gap between 11th and 12th?
  9. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  10. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  11. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  13. Am I eligible for job in 2015 at TCS?
  14. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  15. Am i eligible for TCS placement drive with 2 years gap before 10th?? -- [New]
  16. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS on campus job?
  18. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
25th July 2015, 09:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for TCS and Infosys recruitment.

TCS and Infosys are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS and Infosys are,

TCS = 60%

Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlog.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Infosys recruitment.
17th June 2019, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?

I have 1 year gap between 12th and engineering,and 1 year gap in engineering am I eligible for TCS recruitment?
7th September 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have one Year gap between 10th and diploma, am I eligible for infosys recruitment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?