10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Doon Business School Dehradun for PG Diploma in Human Resource Management course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

14th September 2019, 07:26 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun is Graduate degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Those who are working or have work experience will be given preference. The candidates who are pursuing Graduation and are in last semester can also apply. However, they would need to submit the degree at the time of admission.

You can visit the website https://www.doonbusinessschool.com for more information.
15th September 2019, 11:01 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun?

The basic qualifications required for pursuing PG (Post Graduate) Diploma in Management in Human Resource is a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.

Apart from holding above educational qualification, you must have appeared in any management entrance examinations such as CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT, as there is reasonable weightage of marks secured in these test for admission to the same course.

For more details regarding Doon Business School admissions, you can refer to its official link i.e; www.doonbusinessschool.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?