10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do PG Diploma in Human Resource Management from Doon Business School Dehradun. I just want to know about the course fee for this course. Kindly tell me about the latest syllabus of this course also.

14th September 2019, 07:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun?

The syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun is given below:-

Semester I:-

:-Management Concepts & Organizational Behavior
:-Managerial Economics
:-Business Environment and Law
:-Operations Research and Management
:-Strategic Management

Semester II:-

:-Human Resources Management
:-Human Resource Development
:-Performance Management
:-Organizational Development and Change.
:-Employee Legislation

The fee expenses of Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun is given below:-

Admission Fees:-Rs.50,000

Tuition fee expenses would be Rs.88,500 for pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun.
15th September 2019, 11:50 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Doon Business School Dehradun?

To get details regarding latest course structure and fee expense for pursuing PG Diploma in Management at Doon Business School Dehradun, you can log on to the link https://www.doonbusinessschool.com/p...urse-structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?