18th March 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Rights Law in NLSIU-Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I want to join NLSIU-Bengaluru for studying PG Diploma in Human Rights Law course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

21st March 2019, 09:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Human Rights Law in NLSIU-Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join NLSIU-Bengaluru for studying PG Diploma in Human Rights Law course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this college. Please tell me asap.
The minimum eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law in NLSIU Bangalore is a graduate degree in any discipline (degree could be in law or any other field) from a recognized university. There is no age limit to study the PG Diploma in Human Rights Law in the NLSIU Bangalore. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law in NLSIU Bangalore is offered through distance mode. Duration of the PG Diploma in Human Rights Law course is one year.

For more details - >http://ded.nls.ac.in/faqs-general/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?